Friday, April 5, 2019

Editing CCR

Hey everyone! I have finally finished the script to my CCR or Creative Critical reflection! Here is the beginning part of it located down below.

It took a lot of thinking and retracing of the steps I took in order to create the entire film opening. I was trying to record my audio for the video by reading off of the script, but something terrible is happening to me at the moment. I am having an allergy attack. I cannot stop sneezing. I have tried about 8 times to record my voice and I keep sneezing in the middle of it. I really wanted to get that part of the CCR today so that tomorrow I could focus on adding videos and screen recordings to it to make my CCR more entertaining and informative. I guess I am just going to have to do everything tomorrow, sadly. 

UPDATE:

It is the next day now and I have recorded my voice. I am really happy with how it turned out because I was scared I was going to mess up. I am now inserting many different videos and images into it so that it I can explain myself better, and show what I am saying. This is a screen recording of how far I am with the editing, I asm almost done, I just need to make some final touches.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection

Hello everyone! My name is Sophia Jauregui and I was a part of creating the film opening for “The Call”. My partner’s name is Giuliana Ri...